cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching phone numbers for two public mobile accounts

zms6445
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to swith my phone number with another phone number. Both are public mobile accounts. How do I go about achieving this? Both accounts are active currently.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@zms6445 waiting for your reply before I proceed 🙂

Can you refresh your inbox?

Thanks,

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

zms6445

sent you the phone numbers

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@zms6445 Can you please send me both phone numbers via private message and please specify the switch and your preference. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

zms6445

yes. Once I move the 416 number to the account i want to keep i will delete the other once the monthlympayments expire. I plan to shut down one account for sure.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@zms6445, If I understand correctly, you will be shutting down one account afterwards?

zms6445

I do not need one of the accounts anymore and want to bring the other number(local number and more preferable 416 #) to be associated with the other accounts plan as it is better.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @zms6445,

I'm sorry to say that this kind of changes cannot be done. 

May I please ask why you would want to switch both numbers, maybe we can use another alternative?

Please let me know 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

Need Help? Let's chat.