cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched plans but unable to use service

dagullibleasian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched plans today to a 90 day, international text, and provincial wide calling plan about 8 hours ago but whenever I try to call, I get an automated message saying "Sorry, we cannot complete your call. You do not have an active long-distance addon....." The number I dialed is not long distance and I actually do have the 200min CAN and US calling addon still active on my account. I am also unable to send/receive texts. I have tried restarting my phone, removing my sim card, and my last resort is waiting. My account says "plan active" and I am located in Ontario if that helps.

Any help is appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@dagullibleasian if you have to wait for the mods, you may also download a free calls/text app called fongo and use it in the meantime. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dagullibleasian  first thing I woudl do is loginto self serve and see what plan you were given (does it corespond to the plan you wanted) and also check your avalable funds (it shoudl be 0), if it is greater tahn 0 then the plan did not change properly.  if that i the case you can wait till mods get to you in teh morning or if  it is urgent,  select a new plan with teh avaialble funds remaining and activate that plan.  the mods will the adjust things in the morning.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

You may need to contact the mods to get your issue resolved. 

You can send a private message to @CS_Agent. In your message, please include:

- detail of your issue

- your account number

- your phone number

Unfortunately, the mods have gone home for the night so you will have to wait until tomorrow morning to get a response

Need Help? Let's chat.