cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended accounts

meganann1105
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my for my mintues and it worked for a couple days but then it says it suspended and I have to pay for it again 

How do I get my mintues back or at least my money back?

10 REPLIES 10

@meganann1105  It sounds like youre on the $50 plan. You bought a $50 voucher.

1. Did you load the $50 voucher on your account either by logging in or thru 611?
  2. If so did you have your renewal occur after loading the voucher successfully?
  3. Did your plan continue to work after renewal?
  4. Did your plan stop working upon renewal?
  5. What is the status of your account when you log in? Suspended?
  6. If suspended have you tried to reactivate it and reboot your phone?

Your next option would be to add $1 to your account to kick start your renewal to work but this is difficult if you don't have a credit card on file. Unless you have a friend with a card willing to do this one time for you. Otherwise it sounds like your renewal failed and you need a moderator to fix it.

If you did not load your voucher on your account do so. Reactivate. Reboot phone. Services should resume.

If all your services are working. Ignore the message it's been sent out in error. It happens sometimes.

This thread is startin' to look like a lost cause...... @meganann1105  if you want us to help you, you NEED to answer some of the questions people have asked, and/or provide more detail than you have so far.

@meganann1105 . Was it your payment cycle? Are the funds in your self service  / my account when you login? If yes, try using the reactivate account option . If not, do as @geopublic says and contact a moderator .

meganann1105

I buy a voucher 

@meganann1105 wrote:

I brought a 50 dollar monthly ticket at a store 

I added it into my phone it worked for a couple days then it suddenly stopped and asked me to pay again 

@meganann1105 Access your selfserve account and click on the payment history to get a better understanding of what happened. If you would like blank out any personal info and post a screenshot so that we can help you decipher what happened. 

If you still have questions regarding your account best to submit a ticket to PM for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@meganann1105  Kindly think about it for a moment, and then give us more detail, or we won't be able to help. As @Staliger  asked, which plan are you on? That, and does your account actually say the word, "suspended"?

If I had to guess, I'd think you probably signed up for the $15 plan, and used up all your allotted 100 outgoing minutes.

You've since said, "I brought a 50 dollar monthly ticket at a store"..... does that mean you signed up for the $50/30days plan, or that you bought a voucher to top up an existing account?

Please have a look at this page, PM Plans  and tell us which plan you're on.

meganann1105

I brought a 50 dollar monthly ticket at a store 

I added it into my phone it worked for a couple days then it suddenly stopped and asked me to pay again 

meganann1105

Ya i paid for a monthly fee 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@meganann1105 wrote:

I paid my for my mintues and it worked for a couple days but then it says it suspended and I have to pay for it again 

How do I get my mintues back or at least my money back?

What plan are you in? Did you spend all your mins? PM is a prepaid service, and receive refund is not possible unless there is a billing mistake.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@meganann1105  It would help if you provided a little more detail here. What do you mean by, "I paid for my minutes"? Are you referring to a month's(30 days, to be exact) worth of service, or are you talking about an add-on?

Need Help? Let's chat.