cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspend / Close account

Sarahroberts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m moved back to the U.K. for two months and have cancelled autopay. Do I need to do anything else (cancel / close account) so that I am not charged whilst abroad, unable to use this service? 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

@Sarahroberts I usually recommend removing the credit card number as well, you can always just put it back in when you return and enable autopay. Impossible to charge you if they don't have your cc number.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sarahroberts wrote:

I’m moved back to the U.K. for two months and have cancelled autopay. Do I need to do anything else (cancel / close account) so that I am not charged whilst abroad, unable to use this service? 

Thanks 

IF you come back before 90 days are up you can re-activate the plan and keep the number you had here

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sarahroberts wrote:

Thanks 

@Sarahroberts That is the correct approach. When you get back you just have to re-enable AutoPay and reactivate your account by making payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.