cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supported LTE bands

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Ever since switching to the essential phone from Oppo Find 7, I have noticed my cell signal bouncing around like a yoyo.  I know that the Oppo is very limited on supported LTE bands and that is the likely cause.  I installed the network cell info lite app to monitor my connection to get some insights into the bands my phone is connecting to.  The results are quite interesting.  In my office the phone likes to connect to B5 and B2 in that order.  I didn't even know that Bellus was using B5 for LTE, actually LTE-A.  It is time to bookmark B5 as a supported band along with B2, B4, B7, B17, B40. 

5 REPLIES 5

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am did you see my Fun with LTE Discovery post a while back?  🙂  From my experience, you can add B12 and B30 to the list you provided.

No I did not.  I would not have posted otherwise.

@will13am no worries, that was a pretty old post.  It's nice to have a fresh one covering the topic, too.  🙂

That post was made a little after I joined.  I wasn't nearly as active back then.  So, I missed out on a lot of stuff. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am did you see my Fun with LTE Discovery post a while back?  🙂  From my experience, you can add B12 and B30 to the list you provided.

@will13am no worries, that was a pretty old post.  It's nice to have a fresh one covering the topic, too.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's interesting and good to know piece of information.

Need Help? Let's chat.