cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support system is a gong show

deweydb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So far every ticket I have submitted to the mod team has taken 4 - 5 days to get resolved.  Often going full 24 to 48 hours before a single response back.  When receiving a response its some bull**bleep** canned email, and they didn't even bother to read the content and answer the question, delaying the actual response further.

Its beyond stupid that they can't link your account to your forum posts and ask you to re-authenticate everytime (wasting another 2 days of response time!).  This would be such a simple thing to fix! and its so god **bleep** frustrating!

And there is no notifications when you receive a response either!  Am I supposed to just sit here hammering on refresh for 2 days?

Get your **bleep** together public mobile.

36 REPLIES 36

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jp2 I have contacted Moderator_Team regarding my post and was sent to forum guidelines, but I cannot find anything wrong with my post!!! Smiley Sad

jp2

@LEGO I agree how can this stay up but my thread about the reasons I switched to PM got pulled down?!? There was absolutely nothing offensive at all 

jp2

@deweydb I think that you can setup notifications to email you in your account settings so that you don't have to hammer refresh all day 

LEGO

@deweydb wrote:

... they didn't even bother to read the content and answer the question, delaying the actual response further...

I have noticed that too, in some responses! Smiley Sad

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@deweydb Sorry to hear about the problem you experienced with the PM support team. You made some good points that we can directly pitch to PM staff. They are giving us an opportunity to give feedback on the current support. I will try my best to bring this to their attention.

LEGO

@mimmo Amazing that this post is not filtered / rejected like mine! My post was more… peaceful. Smiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.