cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion - Keep all private messages in one page

Nebula
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I've been having trouble with my refer a friend credit and I have been messaging a Mod about for over 6 months. I was wondering if it would be possible to keep all the sent and received messages on one page, so I don't have to constantly click a new message to see what was said. 

Sort of how emails work... if that makes any sense.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The moderators generally do not use the quote feature when replying.  I do so religiously so that it is easier to track an issue to completion.  I try not to run a long email chain by puting all my information in a single message when sending in my account request.  Rarely do I receive a response seeking additional information. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The mods have a different system to view messages and supposedly they can see the whole thread of messages without much issue. And from what I recall an issue is kept open untill they mark it as solved.

I do agree though a proper ticketing system even if not within lithium would be ideal.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Nebula wrote:

So I've been having trouble with my refer a friend credit and I have been messaging a Mod about for over 6 months. I was wondering if it would be possible to keep all the sent and received messages on one page, so I don't have to constantly click a new message to see what was said. 

Sort of how emails work... if that makes any sense.

Thank you!

I like this idea, a way to make it a little easier is everytime you send a message use the quote feature and delete the old messages, dispite the mods not using the quote feature it will help you be a little more organized

Need Help? Let's chat.