cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Porting from a VoIP Carrier

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm about to complete a porting-in from a VoIP carrier to PM — a very satisfying experience completed in a record time of 48 hours — which usually takes a week or even longer at times. This happened due to high professional standards and competency of both carriers and also partly because I did some homework with both carriers before submitting my application. I am thence thinking of sharing this experience for the benefit of others who may ever have to undertake a similar exercise.

My Question: Under what title (like Discussions, The Lounge etc.) should I post it in?

And a suggestion: Shouldn’t PM consider creating another title like “Feedback & Suggestions”. Posts in this forum wouldn’t have a question or problem per se but would only have feedbacks & suggestions as the title says.

@Alan_K

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@sa7375 

This good to hear. Sometimes, porting from voip takes a long time or takes time to fix a hung port.  I hope Public Mobile can save you some money.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am : Brilliant idea. Just added the tag for Alan_K. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There used to be a labs section for this kind of stuff but that has been eliminated long ago.  Making a post in the community forum will disappear among all the other threads pretty quickly.  It might be useful to tag alan_k who is the Public Mobile admin.  He could build the suggestions into the help pages for use all customers.  @sa7375 , thanks for being thoughtful. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Maybe posting it under getting started for other users porting from other providers.

Need Help? Let's chat.