cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribing to "New Announcements Notification"

mjs
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I am new to Public Mobile since last wekeend. I have been trying to navigate and explore the site. How do you subscribe to Notifications for certain sections of this site, like the "new announcements" section. I tried playing around with the preference settings and looking around under options but I can't figure it out. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@neilselden I only asked it yesterday.  @Shazia_K said she was going to look into it, I definitely wasn't expecting a response immediately.  The fact that I got a response as quick as I did was super impressive to me.  Lol.  Especially after the small amount of time I spent in the Rogers community forums when they first started up (soooo useless).

I added your response to my thread as well, just in case somebody searches and comes across my thread and misses this one 🙂

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So.. I guess its a good thing you saw this thread?  ;-}

Seriously though, sorry you had to wait.  We do what we can here, but for sure some posts don't get answered.

Cheers,

Neil

RSS feed is the only option. No community or email notifications.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I asked about this yesterday...  No response yet.

Edit: But I see that @neilselden found it.  So I'm going to add that to my thread as well. 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You can subscribe to a topic but not the entire section. There is no way that you'll get notification when topics are posted.

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

If you navigate to the forum you want to subscribe to, you will see a dropdown labelled 'Options'.  It is just above the thread listing, next to 'New Message'.

From 'Options', select 'Subscribe to RSS Feed'.

Hopethis helps,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.