cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting a Ticket

fieldenc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I submit a ticket or talk to someone?

8 REPLIES 8

do you want a monthly invoice from PM instead? 

If that is the case , that would be a bit of work.  you can open a ticket with Customer Support Agent and they can work with you on that.   This might be a bit of time for CS Agent to prepare, so it is best to request one batch every 6 months or even annually

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gull wrote:

I need my monthly invoice for my credit card from my bank. 

@Gull : Then you need to talk to your bank.

Gull

I need my monthly invoice for my credit card from my bank. 

LaurelD

I had an issue with the porting of a land line number and not having any service after about 72 hours ( which I knew it was going to possibly take). I sent in a Ticket this morning at 9AM and by 2 PM had a response saying they found the problem, to power off the phone and I was up and running, when I powered back up. A big thank you! to Katherine on the Mod team for the fast service and quick resolve.Smiley Very Happy

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@fieldenc wrote:

How do I submit a ticket or talk to someone?

You can also send private message to Moderator_Team but they prefer the ticket method. Private message could take longer to receive response.

tstarlund

Does anyone actually get a reply within a reasonable amount of time? cause this is ricidiculous trying to setup a phone and going on 14+ hours and it is used for work. 😞

@will13am wrote:

The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.