cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in incomplete port for over a week now!

lukecraig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported from Rogers over a week ago and am stuck in the dreaded "incomplete port" status, where I esentially have serivce on both my Rogers and Public Mobile (minus being able to receive calls). I have emailed @Shazia_K and @Mary_M however there has been no response from them. I have patiently waited and havent caused a fuss but need the port to be finalized as I am paying for two services (which defeats the point of switching for a cheaper plan) it is now costing my double!

A bit frustrating as I am having to carry around 2 phones, hoping this can be fixed, thank you!

132 REPLIES 132

tara_780

gonzy187
OK thank you @Shazia_K

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@gonzy187

The number is not lost, please allow me a short time.

I need to create a new account for you because you changed your phone number before the port completes. Please do not send any further private message, I have all information needed. 

I will reply back when things are fixed. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

mchambers1977
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Shazia_K

I sent you a private message on Sunday and again today.  Please investigate.  My previous provider already cancelled my acct (per successful port transmission to PM), but my phone number was never activated on the PM side.  I have a business to run with no phone.  I've been without a phone since Friday night.  This is really frustrating. 

gonzy187
@Shazia_K it seems like I lost my number in the port in process. Please help. I sent you a message.

pkumar

@Shazia_K I made a type in the phone # and have corrected it .. please check inbox! 

rushipn

Hi @Shazia_K,

Could you please help me complete my incomplete port as well. I've messaged you my details. Let me know if you don't see them.

I really appreciate your attention.

Thank you.

doucanada

@Shazia_K I have the same situation, can you please help?  

mohamed_mohamed
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K did it work with the correct phone number I provided you? Thanks

chuang

I am in the same boat @Shazia_K. I sent you a private message with all the detailed information yesterday. I've also sent it through the "Contact Us" page as requested by a text message from PM. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP!!!

danielpgross

I am also having issues with activation and porting, coming from chatr. I used my IMEI during the porting process and I suspect that was the cause of the problem.

@Shazia_K, I have just sent you a private message with my info, including my chatr account number. Can you help me with the port and activation? Thanks.

mercurystar

@Shazia_K I'm stuck with an incomplete port as well from Rogers, I was used my Rogers account number and the port failed.  Please help.  

I've been trying to be patient and refrained from submitting more than one request to fix this and its frustating to see that the only way to get help is to write multiple posts in the comunity threads.  

I appreciate that you guys are overloaded with work but watching people cut the line isn't helping the sitiation, some people on here have been waiting 2 weeks to have their issues solved.

pkumar

I am in the same boat! please help @Shazia_K @Mary_M

mohamed_mohamed

@Shazia_K  the Chatr acc# is correct they confirmed for the third time. I think I sent you wrong phone number in the private message I just noticed that one number was off. I sent you my correct phone number. Thanks !

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@sjhadall

I'm sorry for the delay, 

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

oadest

@Shazia_K

Can I get some help? I've been charged, my old sim card has been disconnected and I don't have any type of service (call/text incoming and outgoing) at all.

tara_780

@Shazia_K

I have sent you a private message along with other mods and still haven't heard back. I can make calls but can't recieve calls or texts. 

sjhadall

@Shazia_K Hey shazia, Im in the exact same port failed situation. I have been waiting 9 days now with no success. I have sent you a private message with no responce. Could you please help me?

mohamed_mohamed

@Shazia_K I called Ctar again they confirmed my acc#  and my pin#.  They said everything with Chatr is fine and the problem is at the PM end. Please help 

Diamondjenny

@Shazia_K @Rockdaddy22 hoping that is the case for me too. ALMOST TWO WEEKS in my case!

Diamondjenny

@Shazia_K is my account being rejected too for incomplete port?

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Send her ALL the info now, hopefully she has time to take a look at your case.
Old account#
Sim #
phone number you want to port
Full name

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@mohamed_mohamed

This the exact same account number that they rejected 😞

@haiewood, can you send me the details please?

Thanks,

Shazia

haiewood

Good Morning @Rockdaddy22,@Shazia_K,

I am having the same issue with an incomplete port. I have sent a pm to a mod, but it seems it has not been read. I unfortunately used my IEMI number instead of my account number while activating and now I have 2 sims using the same number. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

mohamed_mohamed

@Shazia_K   I just called Chatr again few minutes ago and they confirmed my Chatr account number.  I sent to you in a private message. Thanks

Fuzzy

@Shazia_K Please help me too...Cat Happy

plaidgiraffe

Hi @Shazia_K

I am having a similar issue to the folks commenting here - I ported over from Virign Mobile last night, and my Public Mobile account shows that I successfully ported, but I have no access to data, text, or calls and the number I was supposed to port over is still displayed when I insert the Public Mobile SIM card into my phone.  I already sent you a PM earlier this morning about it.  Could you kindly look into this issue for me?  Thanks!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
She needs the correct account number, the one you provided didn't work.

mohamed_mohamed

@Shazia_K 

Thanks for the response, I have received a message now says that to complete your request to move to PM click contact us and fill online form. I have received this mesage already about 5 days ago. What should I do now?

Titanmowgli

Need Help? Let's chat.