cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen Phone - Blacklist?

KarenC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,   

Recently, I got my phone stolen and have already suspended my phone. However I would like to blacklist the phone so they would not be able to resell it to others/stores. Is that possible?

Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

@Amanda9 wrote:

How do I get my phone blacklisted

You would need to open a ticket and have a moderator add the phone's IMEI to the national blacklist. A ticket is opened by going to: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Amanda9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get my phone blacklisted

@Carld123 wrote:

@KarenC wrote:

Hello,   

Recently, I got my phone stolen and have already suspended my phone. However I would like to blacklist the phone so they would not be able to resell it to others/stores. Is that possible?

Thank you. 

@KarenC

Hopefully you have or can get the imei number for your device...call the cops if you want.. Report it stolen...get a case number..call your provider..give the imei and case number to your provider....blacklisted....

I have only ever reported a lost device to Telus.  I gave them the phone number and they were able to pull the IMEI from their system. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@KarenC, to add your device to the blacklist, you will need to reach out to the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KarenC wrote:

Hello,   

Thank you. 

@KarenC

Hopefully you have or can get the imei number for your device...call the cops if you want.. Report it stolen...get a case number..call your provider..give the imei and case number to your provider....blacklisted....

Need Help? Let's chat.