cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not activate my service why?

kones
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hi
I made the payment for my account $15 dollors.
To activate my service for 10 days plan.
Some one from pm told me it's talking time to activate my service 30 min or 1 hour But I still waiting , I can't make calls please let me know why ?
Thank you.
20 REPLIES 20

Caroline_B
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@kones, have you tried sending PM an email to track the issue with your account ? You may want to fill out a form after answering a couple of questions here

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire
When was the Last Time you Had your Rate Plan(s) Renewed? If it passed 120 Days, Then That's why Your Rate Plan(s) is Not working.

Account would be Deactivated, Forever, Never to be resuscitated, Sim is Dead, All Positive Balances, Add-Ons, PM Cell #, Erased, Gone, Died.

You would have to Order a New Tri-Sim, and Re-Sign to Public Mobile Again, With a New Rate Plan(s), New PM Cell #, Starting from Beginning.

kones
Hi there
Still I didn't active my Service. Service still suspended, how can I solve my problem pls let me know ?????? l

@Luddite, if innuendos is correct, The @kones Has to start from Day 0 All over again

@kones In addition to Cyber's post and all the others over the last couple of days, I had this thought after looking through all your posts:

- you were a PM custmer and have started up with a new cell phone provider but they are unable to port your PM number

- you tried to add $15 to your PM account but you have no service on PM network

Therefore, I suspect you have not paid PM for a long time and your account has been deleted. This happens 90 days after your your last prepaid amount runs out. For example, if you were on a 30 day plan your account, and your old phone number ,will be cancelled 120 days after your last payment.

Is this your situation? If not, log into your self serve account and tell us what you see on the summary page.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@kones,

Did you added enough money in your account ?

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@kones,

Did you try to reboot your mobile ?

What is the make and model of your mobile ?

Maybe your phone doesn't support Telus frequencies (Public Mobile is owned by Telus).

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Try removing the battery from you phone for 5 minutes then restarting. If that does not fix the problem, send an email to PM by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of the main PM web page, then click Email Away and follow the directions that appear until you get to a form that you can fill in and send.

Good luck.

YOU will need to send PM an Email for them to access your account and determine what went wrong, and resolve it

kones
My account still suspended why?
I paid my account.
Please let me know what is going on?
Thank you.

Luddite (11:44 am EDT post) and makkahn28 (12:12 pm EDT post),

Thank you!

kones
OK thanks.

kones

Activations can vary, but for me, it was Instantaneous, but for others, either same, or 30 minutes, or 1 hr or perhaps more

kones
Hi
If you don't mine how long taking to activate my account?
Thanks.

@Luddite, be nice.

@Martin, Glad you were able to offer Mr. Kone the Answers I tried to offer

@Martin A Bravo for your (almost) infinite patience.

kones
Hi
I topup to my account $15 dollars.
I need 10 day plan base $5 + province wide talk $10.
Total $15 plan.
Thanks for help.

Hello,

How much money do you have in your account now?

In order to purchase a plan for 10 days, which is the least expensive, you need $5 as the base fee. The cheapest option is unlimited Canada-wide Text for $5. Do not buy Talk or Data. Your 10-day plan will therefore cost $10 plus tax.

I hope that this has addressed your concern.

kones

please let me know how i can active my account ?

i paid my account balance.

Need Help? Let's chat.