cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Still confused about Add-Ons for US travel

@Derk

When you arrive at your US destination, enable roaming and restart you phone.  It will be connected to AT&T or T-Mobile network.  It is that easy.

Post question if you have any issue while your are in US.

Mayor / Maire

@Derk

Oh right...so what next...

When you see the add-on in the lower part of your overview screen then restart the phone.

When you arrive in the US, turn on any roaming options on the phone, scan for either AT&T or T-Mobile and connect to them and you should be good to go.

popping right there with my after-thought. Smiley Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@srlawren wrote:

@ooakosiryan wrote:

However, your payment history shows that you did purchase US roaming add-ons.

@ooakosiryan where are you seeing @Derk's payment history?  I don't see it in this thread?

He lists it out in his original post: 

"What I purchased according to my payment history was as follows:
U.S. long distance $8.00
U.S. roaming $8.00
1 GB data for $20.00"

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think I'm getting it!

Maybe just one more follow-up question .... since I'm on auto pay, when I purchase the add-on is it automatically charged to my credit card? Or do I first need to make a One Time Payment to cover the cost of the add-ons to be purchased

thanks again!

Mayor / Maire

@Derk wrote:

I think I'm getting it!

Maybe just one more follow-up question .... since I'm on auto pay, when I purchase the add-on is it automatically charged to my credit card? Or do I first need to make a One Time Payment to cover the cost of the add-ons to be purchased

thanks again!

Add-ons don't go through autopay. Just Available Funds. So you need money in there to buy them.

Mayor / Maire

AFTER your 10days have expired, you'll need to manually reup your US Roaming selections again. ...just as you do to start. First pay for the selection, then select plans. It's working right away and your next 10days start all over again. Safe travels.