cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specials

ShanieBerthelot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there some specials on the plans sometimes?

12 REPLIES 12

charlesgo

I agree! i moved from fido and even though its not a significantly large amount of savings, every dollar counts and adds up long term.

I like the loyalty aspect of PM that rewards you for staying. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

It's like trying to time the stock market. You never know when the wind will change direction on you.

@ShanieBerthelot Just buy now if you think prices are decent

or if they're better than what your're currently paying.

@mimmo wrote:

Also prices tend to go up. If we take chatr as our indicator of what plans/price will be, 40$ for 2.5gb and $50 for 4.5gb and no 10$ plan, current offering are on lifesupport. 

Chatr tried that Public tried to follow.  From what I recall, both looked silly when Lucky continued to offer the higher data amounts.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Also prices tend to go up. If we take chatr as our indicator of what plans/price will be, 40$ for 2.5gb and $50 for 4.5gb and no 10$ plan, current offering are on lifesupport. 

From personal experience, best deals of the year seem to be during
1. Black Friday
2. Boxing Day
3. Back to school
4. Mother's / Father's day

But as @mimmo says, why wait if you can start saving today.

charlesgo

Also look out for back to school specials as there are usually deals from other carriers during that time as well!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShanieBerthelot  how much are you currently spending and what plan are you thinking of getting?

Depending on the difference you might save more by starting now than paying more and waiting for a deal. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@ShanieBerthelot 

Most specials seem to be announced on Fridays when they have Weekend Flash sales.

Also since they are fairly new, there can be special offers at a PM kiosk near you.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

ShanieBerthelot

Thanks for your answer, I’ll keep an eye out for those specials!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ShanieBerthelot  yes sometimes not alot right now we never know when one pops up could be today lol

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Promo there is a  RBC $40 promo plan on now

Need Help? Let's chat.