cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam?

Jadebug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have not been a PM community member for long, but already received spam in my private inbox.

Spoiler

Hello,

you got a nice profile and i really like your profile and i feel it would be nice to get to know you more better.

Here is my email address: (xxxx@xxxxx.com)

I have something very important to discuss with you privately.

hope to hear from you soon.

I already reported it, but was wondering if it's a common occurrence. Why bother targeting this community anyways? It's relatively small; not worth the effort. 

4 REPLIES 4

i received spam before as well Smiley LOL

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I received the same one just yesterday. I've been here for about 9 months and this is the first time I got something like this.

I was just talking to the mods and they said the new account was also banned

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jadebug wrote:

I have not been a PM community member for long, but already received spam in my private inbox.

Spoiler

Hello,

you got a nice profile and i really like your profile and i feel it would be nice to get to know you more better.

Here is my email address: (xxxx@xxxxx.com)

I have something very important to discuss with you privately.

hope to hear from you soon.

I already reported it, but was wondering if it's a common occurrence. Why bother targeting this community anyways? It's relatively small; not worth the effort. 

It isn't a common thing it seem to have started yesterday and the user was banned.  They have obviously created a new account and have continued what they had started.  Reporting it is the right thing to do and this new account will also get banned

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.