cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam private messages

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Has anyone else gotten spam private messages?

The latest one I received was someone wanting to move to Canada asking me to contact them.

Is there a report as spam button for private messages.  

Anyway to block those people?

Do you ignore or report them to who?

16 REPLIES 16

@will13am wrote:

@zhadj030 wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

I got the same spam sometime early this morning after getting to work.  Reported it right away, and blocked the user account.

For over a year of membership, this is the first Spam PM I've received.

Congrats, now me and @will13am are still waiting for our messages. I already have the date planned and everything. 

XD

@zhadj030, I am not competing with you on this one.  Have you priced a divorce?  I can barely afford the wife living under the same roof.  Smiley Happy

It will be just one date, next day would be a report to the police station XD

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@zhadj030 wrote:

@mimmo @ShawnC13 @Mana   lol. You guys should be banned as well for being too attractive XD

@zhadj030, that could be the case. Here is my picture and you can be the judge.

toosexy.gif

Careful here , you don't want to crash the whole community and create more bugs . Jeremy won't be happy 😉

@zhadj030 wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

I got the same spam sometime early this morning after getting to work.  Reported it right away, and blocked the user account.

Congrats, now me and @will13am are still waiting for our messages. I already have the date planned and everything. 

XD

@zhadj030, I am not competing with you on this one.  Have you priced a divorce?  I can barely afford the wife living under the same roof.  Smiley Happy

@zhadj030 wrote:

@mimmo @ShawnC13 @Mana   lol. You guys should be banned as well for being too attractive XD

@zhadj030, that could be the case. Here is my picture and you can be the judge.

toosexy.gif

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@stonechucker wrote:

XD

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I got the same message from monica12. She is coming over tonight for some drinks.- LOL 🙂 No, I reported it right away to Mary at PM. 🙂

@will13am wrote:

@zhadj030 wrote:

And here I am totally ignored by everyone.  I get no unwanted private messages.  I get no offers from Koodo to switch.  Nobody wants to communicate with me.  Cat Sad

You see Will13am, the problem with you is that you are too good, Koodo already knows your response on their offer (and they are afraid of  you XD) and spammers can't stay awake to keep up with you . You are like Shazia of the forum, when she is not around Robot wink

756653.png

@zhadj030 wrote:

And here I am totally ignored by everyone.  I get no unwanted private messages.  I get no offers from Koodo to switch.  Nobody wants to communicate with me.  Cat Sad

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Yes, I have also received some private messages from strange new users that look like spam

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@mimmo @torontokris @ShawnC13

I guess we had an unwanted guest that wanted to make friends quicklyRobot Embarassed. Thank you, for reporting the matter and keeping our Community safe!

We banned the user from our Community.

Jeremy

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 maybe  she likes us Victoria boys.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thank you for flagging this, we will look into it asap!!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

And here I thought she just wanted to meet me jk

I didnt get the spam message but yes report it to the mods

Spammers are really signing up on Public Mobile COmmunity now to try and scam?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mimmo, I got it as well from Monica.  Now knowing that I am not the only one she wanted to meet I have reported her LOL.

To report the message, open the private message and there is a report to Moderator button for such posts

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.