cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some words to say about @will13am

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Some words in high regards. I would like to be the first to congratulate @will13am for finally reaching the stars, on officially having the most bravo's of all time in the history of our english community here at public mobile. Your recent activity has been out of this world!

The amount of people you have helped and time you have spent here to get to the top. #1. All I can say is thank you for being a part of our community and hope this was not just "get to the top then retire" sort of thing. Hope you stick around as king of the mountain but just remember you have no where to go but down 😉

will13.png

12 REPLIES 12

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SD08 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

If you are really keeping score, these numbers are not correct either.  There is the oracle section to consider.  My numbers show 12952 vs 11909.

True, but since non-oracle members can't see any of the bravos from Martin's Corner, I figure I'd keep it to the "publicly" available numbers.

@SD08 totally agree, Martin's Corner bravos should not be considered since 99.9% of the community don't see them in their scores.    

I still miss Martin. 😞

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Monikacurrie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great job!!!!

SD08

@will13am wrote:

If you are really keeping score, these numbers are not correct either.  There is the oracle section to consider.  My numbers show 12952 vs 11909.

True, but since non-oracle members can't see any of the bravos from Martin's Corner, I figure I'd keep it to the "publicly" available numbers.

@SD08 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

Some words in high regards. I would like to be the first to congratulate @will13am for finally reaching the stars, on officially having the most bravo's of all time in the history of our community here at public mobile.  

*pssst*  (whispering to @RobertQc)

You might want to check Luddite's bravo total before you post this.  The "All-Time" bravo list here only shows the bravo totals on the English side of the community.  The bravos on the French side are counted too when you actually look at the members' individual profiles.  Luddite's been quite active on the French side and is still in the lead at the moment.

PMAllTimeBravoLeaders_13Sep2018.jpg

lol  Smiley Happy

However, congrats to @will13am on taking the lead in the All-Time English bravo leaderboard.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc, you are embarrassing me here.  I didn't know there was a contest. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@SD08: Drat! Waytago Luddite. And I missed it the first time...waytago will13am.

There you go RobertQc. You can surpass will13am in French. (making all kinds of assumptions of course)

Queen's Counsel?  😉

@SD08 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

Some words in high regards. I would like to be the first to congratulate @will13am for finally reaching the stars, on officially having the most bravo's of all time in the history of our community here at public mobile.  

You might want to check Luddite's bravo total before you post this.  The "All-Time" bravo list here only shows the bravo totals on the English side of the community.  The bravos on the French side are counted too when you actually look at the members' individual profiles.  Luddite's been quite active on the French side and is still in the lead at the moment.

lol  Smiley Happy

However, congrats to @will13am on taking the lead in the All-Time English bravo leaderboard.

Ooops!  Good find! English 🙂 I changed the origonal post.

I have been watching it for a long time and amazed seeing it get closer and closer

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SD08: Drat! Waytago Luddite. And I missed it the first time...waytago will13am.

There you go RobertQc. You can surpass will13am in French. (making all kinds of assumptions of course)

SD08

@RobertQc wrote:

lol  Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

You'll get there RobertQc. Hang in there.

Others are rolling their eyes thinking "oh no not another will13am love in".

🙂

Yes we are coming for him!

Team work!

ol.png

mimmo

@Anonymous wrote:

🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

🙂

quick someone give @Luddite 5 more bravos.  🙂  all kidding aside congrats @will13am and everyone else who participates in the community.

great work 

Anonymous
Not applicable

🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.