Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social media contest

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind. See further down.

This is to @Ed404:

It would seem to me that you would be eligible (other than multiple posts 🙂 ). But what would you be winning? You have nothing to apply the winnings to.

9 REPLIES 9

Oh.... maybe I am eligible and already entered then. This contest potentially IS like other contests here where just posting to the contest announcement topic enters you into a random draw for the prise? I posted to the topic early on saying that I don't do Twitter or Instagram, just a little bit of Facebook. I Assumed that a post to one or the other was necessary, not just a post to the contest announcement topic.

AE_Collector

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alan_K wrote:

@Ed404 wrote:

@Alan_K can you please directly answer my question.

Thanks,

Ed 

Hi Ed!

I couldn't find your question but can confirm the points the others have mentioned.

The contest is for existing customers of Public Mobile, so as the others have mentioned, relative to the contest itself there is no purchase necessary. As long as you're a customer before November 22nd when the contest closes, you will be eligible.

The prize is a year of Public Mobile service in credits - it will either be $600 (value of current $50/mo plan), or if you are on a grandfathered plan which is of higher value, we will adjust accordingly and award whatever is the higher of the two options.

Twitter and Instagram are not mandatory to enter the contest, you can also post your entry as a reply via the Community.

Hope that answers your questions!

Alan

Thank you clarifying.

Have a great day! Smiley Happy

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

Thanks,

Ed 

Hi Ed!

I couldn't find your question but can confirm the points the others have mentioned.

The contest is for existing customers of Public Mobile, so as the others have mentioned, relative to the contest itself there is no purchase necessary. As long as you're a customer before November 22nd when the contest closes, you will be eligible.

The prize is a year of Public Mobile service in credits - it will either be $600 (value of current $50/mo plan), or if you are on a grandfathered plan which is of higher value, we will adjust accordingly and award whatever is the higher of the two options.

Twitter and Instagram are not mandatory to enter the contest, you can also post your entry as a reply via the Community.

Hope that answers your questions!

Alan

Ed404

Thanks,

Ed 

@Ed404 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ed404 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is to @Ed404:

It would seem to me that you would be eligible (other than multiple posts 🙂 ). But what would you be winning? You have nothing to apply the winnings to.

In the contest rules it said it could also be a "voucher credit of up to $600.00," which I could win and apply to a plan I purchase later.

Nevermind. I spoke too soon. I'm a little rusty with the Alan_K-speak. You have to be an existing customer at the time of posting in the contest thread.

I would have cleared my post but you replied too soon.

So sign up before Nov 22 and clear out all your posts in the thread and then post your proper entrant.

So I have to spend money to enter this contest. Lol

Maybe this is the first purchase necessary contest.  Well, if they make the contest open to existing customers only, it would still be no purchases (related to the contest) necessary. 

Ed404

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ed404 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is to @Ed404:

In the contest rules it said it could also be a "voucher credit of up to $600.00," which I could win and apply to a plan I purchase later.

Nevermind. I spoke too soon. I'm a little rusty with the Alan_K-speak. You have to be an existing customer at the time of posting in the contest thread.

So sign up before Nov 22 and clear out all your posts in the thread and then post your proper entrant.

So I have to spend money to enter this contest. Lol

@Ed404 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is to @Ed404:

@Ed404 @Anonymous 

The conditions also seemed overly complicated and contradictory, at least to me.  The prize could have just been stated as a minimum of a $600 credit and if that credit wasn't enough to cover a year's plan fees, the credit would be higher to cover those fees.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ed404 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is to @Ed404:

Ed404

@Anonymous wrote:

This is to @Ed404:

Need Help? Let's chat.