cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow website

gates59
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What a joke this site is. Too slow. Had problems registering a sim card and site froze up. Now telling me I have to wait 90 minutes to try again. That is twice now. Had the same issue a few days ago with another sim. If public modile want more customers they are going to have to find a faster server for everyone. 

10 REPLIES 10

samratcis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not only activation issue,browsing

@gates59 wrote:

What a joke this site is. Too slow. Had problems registering a sim card and site froze up. Now telling me I have to wait 90 minutes to try again. That is twice now. Had the same issue a few days ago with another sim. If public modile want more customers they are going to have to find a faster server for everyone. 

unbelievable 

Lamont
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The website is pathetically slow at all hours -- even for payments!  And no, I don't use auto-pay because I'm away for part of the year. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @gates59!

If you are still having issues with your SIM card, you can always contact the Moderators through a private message for further assistance.

Please click here to reach out to us and we will try our best to help you with your request.

All the best!

Mariela

RossN
Mayor / Maire

not sure what browser you use but it may help to try a different one also try clearing your junk

RossN
Mayor / Maire

not sure what browser you use but it may help to try a different one 

wildstreak73

I registered my sim card in the evening on a Wednesday, and had no issues. Good luck.

**I am not a mod, or any type of admin**

@gates59, I've noticed slow periods between 12:00 - 13:00 ET daily this week.  It seems to be a busy time for a lot of subscribers.  Could be due to it being lunchtime in the Eastern Time Zone, and folks looking at account information or trying to activate all at the same time.

gates59

Thanks for the replies. I guess I will have to stay up late to try to activate. You get what you pay for so I should not complain I guess. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@gates59 wrote:

If it's possible for you don't try to activate a sim card during the evening or during the week-end. It's very slow.Smiley Frustrated

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gates59 wrote:

It seems some people do have issues.  I have activated over 20 accounts now for myself and friends and family and I have never once experienced any issue.  I guess I am just lucky.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.