cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Site Technical Issues?

I'm trying to login to my account to sign up for a plan again, but it's not letting me sign in. I'm trying to reset my password but it's stuck at a constant loading and can't get passed the email verification step.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Site Technical Issues?

@PistonTL people are having issues right now may have to try again in a whileSmiley Happy

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@PistonTL wrote:

I'm trying to login to my account to sign up for a plan again, but it's not letting me sign in. I'm trying to reset my password but it's stuck at a constant loading and can't get passed the email verification step.

@PistonTLAlso check your junk folder just in case. Email verification is usually quick but when there are issues with the system it can take an extremely long time to receive. Maybe today is one of those days.Smiley Frustrated

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Still not able to sign in or reset password giving me an error "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled "

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@PistonTLCan you use 611? or your phone is working? If so, you would need to contact the Moderators to unlock your account? If not, try accessing your voicemail, if it doesn't go to your voicemail as expected you might had been SIMjacked.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@PistonTL wrote:

Still not able to sign in or reset password giving me an error "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled "

Try clearing browser cache/cookies and retry with incognito mode.

If needed, try different browser on your computer.

@PistonTL 

@PistonTL wrote:

Multiple attempts lock you out for about 50 minutes.  Try again later on.

If you've forgotten your password, there is an option to attempt a password recovery on the screen.  If that's also failing, you'll need to private message the Moderator_Team.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my phone number today and now I cannot receive incoming  calls, but I still have data and can make outgoing calls I also recieved a email saying click contacts us and complete the sim activation form online but it’s already active 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nickgazoo  Hi did you port a number?it can take up to two days, longer for landline and voip

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

RossN what do ya mean by port a number