cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Technical Issues?

PistonTL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to login to my account to sign up for a plan again, but it's not letting me sign in. I'm trying to reset my password but it's stuck at a constant loading and can't get passed the email verification step.

13 REPLIES 13

Nickgazoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the help I have messaged the moderators

@NickgazooIt does take some time for the provisioning to happen. Try powering down your phone, go for a cup of joe, then power it up again. Do contact the moderators if you need to via this link.

@Nickgazoo wrote:

I changed my phone number today and now I cannot receive incoming  calls, but I still have data and can make outgoing calls I also recieved a email saying click contacts us and complete the sim activation form online but it’s already active 

@NickgazooDid you port your number from another provider? If yes, there might be an issue with your port with the info provided. You need to send the correct/missing info for PM to resubmit the port. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Nickgazoo  did you just change your number or did you transfer from another provider?

Nickgazoo

RossN what do ya mean by port a number

@Nickgazoo  Hi did you port a number?it can take up to two days, longer for landline and voip

Nickgazoo

I changed my phone number today and now I cannot receive incoming  calls, but I still have data and can make outgoing calls I also recieved a email saying click contacts us and complete the sim activation form online but it’s already active 

@PistonTL 

@PistonTL wrote:

Still not able to sign in or reset password giving me an error "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled "

Multiple attempts lock you out for about 50 minutes.  Try again later on.

If you've forgotten your password, there is an option to attempt a password recovery on the screen.  If that's also failing, you'll need to private message the Moderator_Team.

@PistonTL wrote:

Still not able to sign in or reset password giving me an error "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled "

Try clearing browser cache/cookies and retry with incognito mode.

If needed, try different browser on your computer.

@PistonTLCan you use 611? or your phone is working? If so, you would need to contact the Moderators to unlock your account? If not, try accessing your voicemail, if it doesn't go to your voicemail as expected you might had been SIMjacked.

PistonTL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PistonTL wrote:

I'm trying to login to my account to sign up for a plan again, but it's not letting me sign in. I'm trying to reset my password but it's stuck at a constant loading and can't get passed the email verification step.

@PistonTLAlso check your junk folder just in case. Email verification is usually quick but when there are issues with the system it can take an extremely long time to receive. Maybe today is one of those days.Smiley Frustrated

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@PistonTL people are having issues right now may have to try again in a whileSmiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.