cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim puk code

Monique50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

registered for more 24hres, I've locked  my sim card, I tried to put my code for locking my phone to many times, I forgot that it wasn't the same for my sim , and now I need a puk number to unlock the sim card, I need help, I send my phone number and email with, thanks 

10 REPLIES 10

dparibello82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @CS_Agent,

I still haven't received my PUK code. I'm quite concerned with the amount of time it is taking to get this resolved ... 

dparibello82

Hi @CS_Agent, any updates? It has been a full day and I still don't k ow what's going on.

Thanks  

dparibello82

Hi @CS_Agent,

How long does this process take? I've been waiting 4+ hours... 

Also  how is it that a security code was assigned to my SIM without my knowledge or authorizing/confirming the actual number? 

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dparibello82 wrote:

Exact message is I need a puk code. I have no previous pro ider  

Gotcha - only reason I asked is when I had the message "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." on my Samsung, what it was really asking for was the master unlock code from Samsung (because I had entered my provider's unlock code wrong too many times) - just wanted to check in case you happened to be experiencing the same thing.

Sounds like you know what you're doing though - good luck!

dparibello82

Exact message is I need a puk code. I have no previous pro ider  

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @dparibello82,

We've received your private message and will be getting back to you soon!

Thank you for your patience,

Syed

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dparibello82 wrote:

Hi, I urgently need a PUK code.  I"ve tried PMing moderators a few times and haven't gotten any response.  This is a business phone and I am currently locked out - clients are unable to reach me.

@CS_Agent please respond ASAP!!!  I've already provided you all my account information in the message...

What is the exact message your phone is giving you? Sometimes what it actually wants is the unlock code from your previous provider.

dparibello82

Hi, I urgently need a PUK code.  I"ve tried PMing moderators a few times and haven't gotten any response.  This is a business phone and I am currently locked out - clients are unable to reach me.

@CS_Agent please respond ASAP!!!  I've already provided you all my account information in the message...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Monique50, If you need the PUK code to unlock your Public Mobile SIM, you will need to get in touch with the moderator team via private message, and ask them for assistance.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Need Help? Let's chat.