cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Kanthan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there! I got sim card from public mobile. That's standard size sim. Now I bought iPhone 4s. What should I do? Bcoz I need micro sim for iPhone. 

6 REPLIES 6

Yup you can. As said above, no need to remove auto pay.

Hi. If you have PM Account and # and ordered a replacement Tri-Sim, Yes you can keep same #

No need to cancel auto-pay

Kanthan
Thanks for suggestions. But I sign up for automated payment. Even if I get new micro sim, can I keep the same old no.. I activate few days before? Or how can I cancel automated payment?

The best approach is to order a new SIM here: Get SIM Card  Use an email address different from your earlier one in case PM thinks it has already been sent. Also, on the subject of email addresses, it you are a Telus/Koodo customer do not use that email address either.

Or if you want to give it a try, you can look up how to cut a standard SIM to micro-SIM on the web. iPhone 4s uses micro not nano SIM.

If you plan to use your phone number from another carrier do not cancel service until the transfer is completed. Your old plan will continue to work until the transfer completes.

REMEMBER PM data plans work on iPhone 4s, only only if updated to ios 8.x. For example see this thread: iphone 4s working(data and mms) not just on wifi

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Kanthan
I got the sim 2 month before. I wait for my contract to expired for my other no. I need nano sim.. What should I do? I activate the plan but I can't use data..

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

The latest SIM cards have all three sizes. When did you request/receive your SIM?

Also please be aware that iPhone 4s does not seems to currently access data on PM, only phone and text.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.