cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card not working

stevezhu07
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My sim card worked for two days and stopped working for 6 days already. I saw other post. Seems like I got a bad sim card. Should I order a new card. Do I have to pay for the new one. Any one has a idea?
8 REPLIES 8

sonrivera
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have almost the exact same thing happen to me but I was only able to use my phone for 1 day and since then (about 1 week ago) I haven't been able to use it. Other sim cards work on my phone but the Public Mobile sim card does not. I hope you can help me out as soon as you can. Being without a phone is very frustrating and I was hoping for a smooth and fresh start with such a promising company. And if anything can be done about the week that I have lost, that would be so amazing as well. Please let me know what you can do as soon as you can.

Thank you,

Jason Rivera

EDIT: Sorry, thought that was a private message.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
That's amazing service Saray, thank you.

stevezhu07
Thank you. I'll let you know

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @stevezhu07

I'm really sorry about this inconvenient. 

I have ordered a new SIM card for you. I have sent it to the address you used for the first SIM card. It should arrive within the next 2 business days. When it does, you can go to your Self Serve account and register your new SIM card by clickin on "Change SIM card". 

Let me know if you need anything else 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

stevezhu07
Thanks for you response.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It would probably be best to order a new card, move your account onto the new card in selfserve and PM the mods to see if you can get a refund. I really don't know what their policy on things like this.

stevezhu07
Sim card not detect. Card not work in other phones neither(unlocked). Other cards work in my phone.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's very rare for an already active SIM to just stop working like that. Can I ask you what exactly stopped working?

Need Help? Let's chat.