cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card charges refund

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I recently ported to PM and would like to inform other people interested in PM that although PM does charge $11.30 for sending out the sim card through courier/priority mail, they do refund the amount almost within 2 days.

I sent them an email two days and got a confirmation some time ago about the refund of $11.30 to my credit card account.

Great going PM !

Cheers !

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mikga unfortunately you're about a year [give or take] too late.  I forget the exact timing, but they definitely do not do this any more.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Mary,

Just saw this - sim card refund/credit. Is this still available after activation?

Thanks!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Shaq75

To received the refund for the SIM card, you will need to send an email to rebate@publicmobile.ca. Please include your Shopify order # and Public Mobile phone # requesting to be refunded.

The shipping charge will be fully credited back to your original method of payment.

Cheers!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Shaq75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To whom should I email in order to rcv the refund or does it automatically recognize based on SIM card number and apply the cr.

Cheers!

neo911

Coolest indeed. Cheers @imm1304

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @neo911!

Welcome to the coolest mobile carrier!  😄

Enjoy the awesome nationwide coverage while the savings add up.  

neo911

yes it did..glad you mentioned the phrase #thedarkside.

I saw it on PM's twitter account too. Any specific thing it relates to ? was curious to know

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Good to Hear that it went smoothly for you! And Welcome to the Dark Side. It's Fun here!
Need Help? Let's chat.