cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoutout to mod team

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just wanted to give a shoutout to @Simon_O and the mod team.  Thanks for the fast fix to my  family member's renewal /plan change issue  ( Furture dated plan was charged but not activated).  Your reply /fix was quick (<1hr)  and response very empatetic.   

It was nice was  to send a message go about my day without any hold music, and then i message in my inbox with the reply saying all should be fixed.

Thank you.

To others needing help rememer to give as much information as possible (pin number account number and any other relivant information) that way you can minimize delays, and unessisary back and forth) in getting your problems fixed.

7 REPLIES 7

Try using a different browser and incognitio mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still have problems then sumbit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

andlock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having lots of trouble with my pass words, I can change them but will not lets in?

andlock

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great work @CS_Agent !

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is why the publiv mobile moderator team is so great. they are always available for trouble shooting problems. Happy i siwtch over to them. Proud customer for almost a year 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice! Great to hear! 🙂

Simon_O

Hey mimmo_L,

Thank you for the shoutout! 🙂

It was my pleasure assisting you today ✩◝(◍⌣̎◍)◜✩

I sincerely hope that you enjoy your experience with Public Mobile and with Community support overall. 

Feel free to reach out to us if you ever experience any other difficulties (even though I hope you will not have to 😉

Have yourself a wonderful evening,

Simon

Clefort88
I’m so glad to hear you’ve had a good experience!
I have to agree, PM Mod team is outstanding!!
Need Help? Let's chat.