cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should a person make a ticket PRE-problem?

codyb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

renewal issues for what will be 3 months in a row now. 

2 months ago: plan ended 3 days early.

1 month ago: plan renewed but data did not. Mod added it 3 days later.

Tomorrow: can tell already that same issue is going to happen since under "data" there is no usage, no data add ons, or anything but plan is still valid AND i have no data ($50 one)

Should a person make a ticket ahead of time? Should i do this monthly? or should just accept that PM seems to be a very glitchy and slow service? or should a person give up and move to someone more reliable?

5 REPLIES 5

codyb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried out freedom prepaid on April 5 when they came out with their no zone plans and got the unlimited c/t + 1.5 gigs. I liked it. . So, just made the switch now and ported my PM number to that account. . A LOT less data but also no headaches. Hope freedom comes out with higher quanity data plans to match PM. I with PM the best of luck to work out all the kinks and maybe add live support. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@codyb Sorry to hear your experience. You are paying a decent rate and should not be like this. If I were you, I will pick up another carrier to make sure consistent services provided. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is one high maintenance account!  One thing I would do is to get the moderator team to address the root cause and not just the symptoms.  It is crazy having to get help every 30 days. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@codyb wrote:

Tomorrow: can tell already that same issue is going to happen since under "data" there is no usage, no data add ons, or anything but plan is still valid AND i have no data ($50 one)

Should a person make a ticket ahead of time? Should i do this monthly? or should just accept that PM seems to be a very glitchy and slow service? or should a person give up and move to someone more reliable?

I'm sure you already know this, but just in case...the PM plans run for 30 days...not a full month. Renewal dates will not normally be the same date every month but will stagger depending on number of days in that month. If you already knew this...just ignore me.

Good luck.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@codyb wrote:

Tomorrow: can tell already that same issue is going to happen since under "data" there is no usage, no data add ons, or anything but plan is still valid. ($50 one)

I and others have found that if you "preload" your Available Funds enough to cover renewal cost, then the problems you mention are reduced greatly. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.