cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Short changed on data

The data which was included in my old plan that was re-newed Oct. 1 was used all in the same day according to the system, therefore sending me a text that my data was used the same day as the re-newal, WTH 2Gb in less than 24hrs.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Short changed on data

@Lennox wrote:

The data which was included in my old plan that was re-newed Oct. 1 was used all in the same day according to the system, therefore sending me a text that my data was used the same day as the re-newal, WTH 2Gb in less than 24hrs.  

So when you check now does it show you having data?

@Lennox wrote:

2gb in 24 hrs is very easy if you are streaming movies or video's, but otherwise unlikely.

Any date that's left over at end of billing period is lost. You start over with new bucket of data each new billing period. Use it or lose it.

Changed my plan because I need the data for work in a remote location

I don't stream movies, only websites for tools and building materials and facebook updates

@Lennox wrote:

I don't stream movies, only websites for tools and building materials and facebook updates

So you didn't have data but changed on plan renewal to a plan with 2 gb data?

Mayor / Maire

What does your photos bed usage history show? There is a great android app called data witness pm that might be able to show more detailed usage

My old plan gave me 2 Gb of data every billing period

Mayor / Maire

@Lennox wrote:

Changed my plan because I need the data for work in a remote location

I think hairbag1 has it. Or at least one way of interpreting your post. You have a plan with data. You use some of it. Comes time to renew and you haven't used all of it...it resets to your original plan amount. The unused alotment is done and gone and now you have the new "bucket".

If you're saying that you renewed and THEN you lost a bunch of your new bucket then you have something.