cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sex advertisements

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

bettyx87 is the first and only person on public mobile to advertise sex and private videos. I'm am sick to high hell that people would use this for their perverted extortion. Can someone please tell me what to say to someone who contacts me through public mobile for sex. No means no but I swear to God if people are selling sex on PM I'm not going to be happy!

32 REPLIES 32

@JenL wrote:

bettyx87 is the first and only person on public mobile to advertise sex and private videos. I'm am sick to high hell that people would use this for their perverted extortion. Can someone please tell me what to say to someone who contacts me through public mobile for sex. No means no but I swear to God if people are selling sex on PM I'm not going to be happy!

Some of these members who have not been following the rules have already had their accounts banned. Public Mobile knows about this issue and has been in contact with the company who makes the software for this site to discuss possible ways to prevent these types of activities.

buiya
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JenL wrote:

Ummm I would report this or contact a moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.