cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services suspended!!!!! Really

Johnmichael2u
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why!!!!!!! I am paid up and pay for less services and data and never complain about that. I rely on my phone and am disabled. I paid on the 4th for a month service and cannot afford another FULL MONTHS payment only to have my services suspended next month too. This is not good business. Shane on you Telus

I mourn for the real PublicMobile

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Johnmichael2u wrote:

Why!!!!!!! I am paid up and pay for less services and data and never complain about that. I rely on my phone and am disabled. I paid on the 4th for a month service and cannot afford another FULL MONTHS payment only to have my services suspended next month too. This is not good business. Shane on you Telus

More info can be found here

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Johnmichael2u wrote:

There is a problem today with some clients....write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Some accounts are OK now so there is a solution..be patient..Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.