cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Suspension

Robbyaube
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently extremely frustrated and dissapointed because for the second month my monthly service renewal didn't work... i tried adding the payment card again along with two different cards and it says it can't validate my payment card.

If this is going to be the traditional renwal process every month, although the service works well and the business model is superb I will move mine and all my family members to another provider asap.

Please help me resolve this!

4 REPLIES 4

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh page and try again several minutes later. Page issues usually correct themselves after a short period. If locked out, it may take up to one hour before making another attempt. Best to contact a moderator for any complicated issue by clicking question mark, bottom right, and follow instructions.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Robbyaube wrote:

I am currently extremely frustrated and dissapointed because for the second month my monthly service renewal didn't work... i tried adding the payment card again along with two different cards and it says it can't validate my payment card.

If this is going to be the traditional renwal process every month, although the service works well and the business model is superb I will move mine and all my family members to another provider asap.

Please help me resolve this!

@Robbyaube  Make sure javascript and cookies are enabled within your browser and auto complete is turned off. Use Chrome if possible. When entering your credit card address use uppercase. Do not use any special characters. Leave the unit number blank and no spaces when entering your postal code. Once you are successful in adding you card it best to fund you account with the amount owing a couple of days before your renewal by making a (one time) manual payment using your cc on file.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

I never let it happen by withdrawing money manually couple of days before. I do it in incognito mode to increase chances of success. When you get the sms that payment is coming just log in that day, you may save yourself lots of headaches. I do it when I'm paying other bills. I still get my rewards for autopay as in registered for it, they don't really care where does money come from as long as you are registered.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Robbyaube, adding a payment card can be tricky.  If you live in a high rise, you need to skip the unit number entry.  When entering the postal code, do not enter any spaces.  Also select the country before the province.  If you try too many times unsuccessfully the payment card is locked out for security reasons which may be the case here.  Perhaps it might be worthwhile contacting the moderator team for assistance since you have had so much trouble in the past.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.