cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server issues? Unable to go into my account to change plan or top up for the last 3 hrs

confy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi is there server maintenaince right now? I can't get into my account to change my plan or top up for the last 3 hrs. The account selfserve webpage seems to load really slow or not at all. Please help.

11 REPLIES 11

Ruthcali

Sick of this.. I need a different provider. I've been trying to get into my account but no help so I'm stuck 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@confy wrote:

I was finally able to get into my account when the webpage finally loaded. Your solution would not have worked in my scenario because calling the 611 number gave no option to change my plan nor was there an option to pay a $10 amount.

But you get kudos for trying though! Thanks all for the fast replies.

I was talking about your top up part. Paying excess just stays in your account for next time or add-ons. Unless you're tight on money. But fair enough. Glad you got things going.

confy

I was finally able to get into my account when the webpage finally loaded. Your solution would not have worked in my scenario because calling the 611 number gave no option to change my plan nor was there an option to pay a $10 amount.

But you get kudos for trying though! Thanks all for the fast replies.

The self-serve system has been very slow the last couple of days.  If you can't get in, you can try again later if you're not in a hurry.

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Happened to me too. 

@Anonymous I just figured it would be worth a try, worst that could happen is it still doesn't work. Yes, I can get into my self-serve fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alex888 wrote:
@confyYou could also try using Chrome incognito, see if that helps.

Not likely. It seems to be a server issue not a browser issue. I get the same hang too. Have you tried to get into your self-serve?

@confy You could also try using Chrome incognito, see if that helps.

confy

Thanks for the reply, server overload sounds like a probable cause. Any offical word on this from someone that works at this company?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@confy wrote:

Hi is there server maintenaince right now? I can't get into my account to change my plan or top up for the last 3 hrs. The account selfserve webpage seems to load really slow or not at all. Please help.

Another option is to use the 611 service. If you have a credit card registered on file then you can make payments with that. Or buy vouchers and enter them in.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@confy wrote:

@confy  There have been lots of problems today, maybe due to the amount of people switching to the $25/15 plans if I had to guess.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Self-serve-site-down-again/m-p/337719

Need Help? Let's chat.