cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self isolation m😷de +iPhone Sim issue🧐

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

😷 Hello 🤾 to everyone 👋 ❣️ I have been getting moderator assistance ⛹️, for the iPhone issue 🧐 which does not recognize the sim . 

Problem is I have no iPhone experience and tried using the Google Android phone but after adjusted access point for cell network the sound 😒 is inactive as we cannot hear the called but caller can hear me. 🤔🤔🤔😷😷😷😷With self isolation it takes time to resolve this issue 🧐 but have responded to moderator assistance. Just getting back into the community to give another update 🙏 on the effort it takes to resolve this matter. 

All the best precaution to all!😷🤔

How soap kills virus 😷 

7 REPLIES 7

by the way,

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Meanwhile I washed my hands  

Yeah, but it's not my phone and am helping out someone I referred to public mobile 📲

your use of emojis is awesome! 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

😷 Hello 🤾 to everyone 👋 ❣️ I have been getting moderator assistance ⛹️, for the iPhone issue 🧐 which does not recognize the sim . 

Problem is I have no iPhone experience and tried using the Google Android phone but after adjusted access point for cell network the sound 😒 is inactive as we cannot hear the called but caller can hear me. 🤔🤔🤔😷😷😷😷With self isolation it takes time to resolve this issue 🧐 but have responded to moderator assistance. Just getting back into the community to give another update 🙏 on the effort it takes to resolve this matter. 

All the best precaution to all!😷🤔

How soap kills virus 😷 

Glad to hear the MOD's have been able to help you out they are amongst the best in the industry! 

dboxtvinfo715

Need to reboot my phone but don't have the passcode yet , not my phone so makes it difficult but using Android . Should take care of it this week . Stay safe 😘

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dboxtvinfo715 would you please the handwashing videos in your lounge thread (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/must-watch-video/m-p/522276#M5016), where they belong?  Thank you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 Glad to hear that! Stay safe and wash hands at least 20sec😄

dboxtvinfo715

Meanwhile I washed my hands  

Yeah, but it's not my phone and am helping out someone I referred to public mobile 📲

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 Well im happy you are getting it sorted out with the mods

Need Help? Let's chat.