cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve Login Issues

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I tried a login just now, stuck at waiting for response from selfserve.publicmobile.ca.  It doesn't seem to time out but also not making progress either.  Is it down for everyone or just me?

8 REPLIES 8

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

I tried a login just now, stuck at waiting for response from selfserve.publicmobile.ca.  It doesn't seem to time out but also not making progress either.  Is it down for everyone or just me?

The Self-serve portal is being swamped with the surge of people logging in to add their free 2GB and 500mins from the Holiday rewards announced today....

colinvincent
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been having the same issue for the past few days. Not sure what is going on and would appreciate someone responding to this who knows the reason

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It was working for me this morning around 10am when I went to check on my plan renewal.  Whenever I have any problems accessing the site, I find it is worth trying it in private mode or clearing my cookies.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I waited nearly 5 minutes and no movement.  I do know that even if working there is sometimes a huge wait. 

Edit:  It seems like whatever broke is no longer broken. 

popping

@Anonymous wrote:

@popping wrote:

I had the same login issue a few minutes ago  i just tried to open the login screen.  I got the overview screen instead of login screen.  Something is not right at PM server.

When you're done in self-serve, do you log out or just close the tab and/or close the browser?

I always log off before closing my tab.  Since the login was stuck a few minutes ago.  I closed the tab.  I think I was logged  in and the server was slow to show the overview page before I closed the tab.  When I tried to login again a few minutes later, I got the overview screen instead of the login screen.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

I had the same login issue a few minutes ago  i just tried to open the login screen.  I got the overview screen instead of login screen.  Something is not right at PM server.

When you're done in self-serve, do you log out or just close the tab and/or close the browser?

popping

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

I tried it just a few minutes ago and it was fine.

Edit: Literally...just a few minutes ago. Now not.

Edit: Now in. It took a long time. My previous edit was still waiting and I apparently impatiently added the edit.

Need Help? Let's chat.