cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seems like teh Worst Custommer Servie from PM and Best Answer from FIDO

shoaibahmed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI all

After 4 Days of Activating My new sim and Porting My number to PM from FIDo, i decided to Investigate by my self and realized when i called FIDO(Previous Provider) Good News is my number is still active with them and BAd News is after 4 Days of Activation FIDO told me that PM didnt even send the Request to FIDO to porting the number.

Seem to me that PM are busy Collecting PROMO money and not paying attention to their New customer and keep on top of their Customer.

i think my next staep would be to Return my money which i paid and go back to FIDO as my line is still active?

please advice

17 REPLIES 17

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm very sorry, I understand you're frustrated and I truly apologize. It's just been crazy here lately and I need to remember to keep calm somtimes lol I just love PM and all the mods, so I get upset easily. Hopefully you'll come love PM too 🙂

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@shoaibahmed Since you are new, try checking out some of the other threads, theres lots of helpful info about how to navigate PM and how it all works!

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Apology accepted !  Welcome to public Mobile ! 

shoaibahmed

My Appology!

Rockdaddy22
So why do you make it sound like PM has been ignoring you for 4 days, it's just misleading new customers.

Now that you've contacted a mod you'll see how good the customer service is. When it isn't a crazy promo time these things get solved in minutes during business hours.

You'll come to see that PM has great customer service, the girls work extremely hard to solve all our issues, from small ones to major ones.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @shoaibahmed

As long as you sent one of us a message, we will look into it and get back to you!

We also apologize for the delay - we have been super busy but rest assured that we'll get your phone number ported over.

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

shoaibahmed

i just sent private messge to them (both), not 4 Days ago. i was new to this form so i didnt know i had to send the message to MOD.

if my messge hurt some one feeling... Sorry.

i am little frustated.

Rockdaddy22
Maybe you should just switch back, would that make you happy

Rockdaddy22
4 days ago you sent a message to a mod?

shoaibahmed

i sent both privte messages

shazia and Mary

moonj

Did you PM a MOD here?  

Public Mobile has this way for support and probably that's why we can get the cheap plan. They don't have a phone customer service, but you can ask questions here or PM a mod.

shoaibahmed

if the customer service cant help in 4 Days, we all can imagine how the customer service would be. They should be on top or every case not just me.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Actually my port was done in all of 10 minutes.  I know that doesn't help this situation.  But unfortunately with port problems, its nothing anyone but a mod can fix for you.

It's business hours now so hopefully they can jump in and get this cleaned up for you.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M

Rockdaddy22
Tried what? Contacting a mod, when did you do this?

Rockdaddy22
Why wait four days to get help. A mod could've fixed this for you 3 days ago.

At least you came to the right place for help. I'd advise you to stay, but that's my opinion, it's your choice to make.

If you want to stay, please private message all porting info to @Shazia_K or @Mary_M they're online today, send phone number, Fido account number, sim number and full name as it appears on your Fido account.

It might take them a couple hours to get to it as it's very busy during the promo.

shoaibahmed

Tried ... But nothing happened YET and it 4 Days NOW, porting should normally take 24 hr or 48 hr.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Understood this process can get super frustrating, unfortunately due to the prepaid nature of this service, i don't believe any refunds are provided.

Just making sure, have you tried reaching out directly to the moderators to help resolve the issue?

Need Help? Let's chat.