cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Secrets of Public Mobile

@swingdummy What kind of tricks and secrets are you looking for? You can't cheat the system here😁 but you can take advantage of PM rewards program. Refer friends, enable autopay, help community, and you will pay less for service😉

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Here are my tips on PM

Join PM vs the competion to save some money....so port if your # if your with another provider

Tell your family and friends about PM.... every referral get you $1per month off (if they stay a PM customer). 

Participate in this forum. you learn things about PM and you may get some rewards.

Enter a CC for autopay in self serve acct and get $2off each month.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Interesting. Very interesting comment you made. 🧐🤔

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@swingdummy 

If you want to address your comment to someone in particular like I just did to you.... type the "@" key and a pop box will appear with usernames from the thread or you can type in one and it will pop up with username your looking for then tap on it.

If you are having connection issues (poor quality or dropped calls, missing texts, sending issues etc....) first try rebooting your phone if that doesn't work put your phone in airplane mode, wait 5 min, take out of airplane mode. This will fix most connection issues by establishing a new connection to the network.

If your all of your incoming calling is going to voicemail or your account does not restart your new plan cycle after being suspended and then paid. Use the lost/stolen feature by logging into your account. Report phone lost. Log out. Wait 5 min. Log in. Report found. Log out. Reboot.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@swingdummy I'm not sure that you'd want to be discussing secrets unless you'd want them patched up more quickly.

@computergeek541 Unfortunately, the refer-a-friend bug has been patched in the last 2 weeks... That one was the best! Not sure how widespread it was...

Highlighted
Oracle

@swingdummy  if you are not a data user the $15 plan + 500 minutes $5 addon gets you 100 plan + 500minutes outgoing calling  and unlimited incoming calls and unlimited sms.  the unused addon addon minutes are kept in the account till used.  

no receipts/invoices are supplied by pm unless requested, a workaround is to buy vouchers and use that as the receipt for tax purposes

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@swingdummy wrote:

Hello fellow customers! I tried to find a forum based on secret tips that only long-time customers of Public Mobile know about, and couldn’t find one. So, I wanted to ask: what are your absolute best tips, sweet tricks, and amazing secrets about Public Mobile that can help newbies enjoy being a customer even more so?

not really secrets but this works ok for me -

$15 plan with autopay

$5 talk addon for additional 500mins

due to autopay, my plan gets a 2$ discount and a 250MB free data. i use google voice to make outgoing calls if its not that important to save on minutes. the 5$ addon also does not expire and any leftover value is carried over to the next month.

i also participate in the forums and get around 1-2$ reward every month

at the end of my first year anniversary, i will get another 1$ off, maximum of 4yrs 4$

so all in all, at the end of 4th year i will only be paying around 9$ per month. only regret is i should have done this sooner lol

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@swingdummy 

@swingdummy wrote:

Hello fellow customers! I tried to find a forum based on secret tips that only long-time customers of Public Mobile know about, and couldn’t find one. So, I wanted to ask: what are your absolute best tips, sweet tricks, and amazing secrets about Public Mobile that can help newbies enjoy being a customer even more so?

Best tips I would say, get involved in community earn $1 to $15 a month, auto pay, another $2 a month refer friends $1 a month for  each friend, as long as they stay, with PM. Is it possible to have your plan for free, yes it is. Great tip !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ryanrudolf 

Actually the maximum is 5 years for $5 😉

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Someone_here 

What was the bug?