cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Saved parents 25 dollars a month!

Hiya Folks

I set my patents up with a 1 gig data plan this week. My fourth referral and a 25 dollar savings per month for them. 

Made me feel great to be helping them in a small way on their fixed income.

Remember to check your parents plans to ensure they are using the services they are paying for and not wasting money

Thanks to you all

Tags (2)
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Saved parents 25 dollars a month!

@Zissou welcome to Public Mobile. The data speed isn't too good on that plan, but for $25, it's ok.

Mayor / Maire

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@Zissou welcome to Public Mobile. The data speed isn't too good on that plan, but for $25, it's ok.

I used the $40 plan with the 3g restriction, its fine and I even stream hockey games sometime. Unless their parents are streaming alot that plan will be fine for them.

Oracle

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

For everything I do when away from the house, PM's 3G on LTE is perfect. Beauty is the eye of the beholder. Robot wink 

3G vs LTE info: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Share-Your-3G-Real-World-Experience/m-p...

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Oracle

@Zissou wrote:

Hiya Folks

I set my patents up with a 1 gig data plan this week. My fourth referral and a 25 dollar savings per month for them. 

Made me feel great to be helping them in a small way on their fixed income.

Remember to check your parents plans to ensure they are using the services they are paying for and not wasting money

Thanks to you all

Nice when I moved my parents over I was able to save them $90 a month.  They are very happy with PM

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Saving money is always good! 

May parents use email and GPS every now and again.  Not big data hogs!

Is there any issue using GPS on the 3G network?  Anyone have a negative experience?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Zissou  my wife and I use google maps for gps in the big city's and never had a problem with 3g speeds

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

3G is more than enough for basic GPSing...Google Map