cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOMEONE GET ME A MOD

Sikhvato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i changed my phone number and since then i have not been able to use my phone. i been paying for a phone that i can not use. maybe it was cause i chose a random 437 number which was on the list i could choose from who knows someone get a real **bleep**ing person to help me please this bot **bleep** is pissing me off even more

12 REPLIES 12

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When you call your number, you hear 6ut2 message?

Your account hasn't been provisioned properly.

You can contact moderators. They will fix this for you.

Can you be more specific when you say "service went down"?
Can't make calls either or can make but not receive calls?

Same for texts...out going okay or texting doesn't work at all?
Data not working?

The more detailed specific info you give here the more accurate and effective solutions you will receive!

And remember, we are all volunteer PM customers here, we AREN'T Public Mobile.

AE_Collector

@Sikhvato, when you look into the self serve account, are you seeing the new phone number?  Also, after rebooting the phone, do you see the changed number reported in the SIM status on your phone?  These are indicators that the phone number change has worked.  Note that phone number changes are allowed once every 30 day cycle. 

Sikhvato

help me man i don't get what im supposed to do i litterally just changed a phone number and service went down ill try doing what you said but ticket thing does not work for me it wont let me log on to my account it keeps saying error logging in when i try sending ticket

Cornel_I
Customer Support Agent

"changed my phone number and since then i have not been able to use my phone"

__

Hi,

As a quick few pieces of advice:

1. Please always be sure to restart your phone, immediately after doing a number change for yourself, restart it twice if required.

2. Also with this starting to happen immediately after the number change, if restarting won't do it, please try a network settings reset on your device: under Settings>General management>Reset>Reset network settings for Android, under Settings>General>Reset>Reset network settings for iPhone

3. If still persistent, please check if there is any software update available for the operating system from your phones's settings, install it if there is, restart and test.

Be sure to submit a ticket in if the above was not at all helpful for the issue at hand.

Good day to all!

Cornel 
Public Mobile Moderators team 

Glenn1

Used it just 2 days ago with no problems?

@Glenn1 wrote:

click on the following link and send email to moderator

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Just an FYI: this link was my favourite but now puts requests at the back of the bus, after any tickets that have been submitted. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Loree

Hi I am so sorry you are having troubles I've been there so try to find this '' 
maybe this person can help you, I know in my own experience there's nothing in this world more annoying and frustrating, than have no answer to your questions. Try to reach Moderator_Team and I hope they can help you. Have a lovely day. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Click on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions. Select HUMAN when prompted. They should resolve this issue within several hours or a day.

Glenn1

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sikhvato wrote:

i changed my phone number and since then i have not been able to use my phone. i been paying for a phone that i can not use. maybe it was cause i chose a random 437 number which was on the list i could choose from who knows someone get a real **bleep**ing person to help me please this bot **bleep** is pissing me off even more

Hi, When using SIMon type moderator then human.

you can create a ticket that will go directly to a moderator to help.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Sikhvato wrote:

Connect with the moderators. 

To get a ticket:

1. click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

2. enter "refund",

3. click "Contact us",

4. click "Submit ticket",

5. login (manually if your username/password are not filled in),

6. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

7. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

8. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form

While you're waiting, assuming your account has the funds to pay for your plan, or has already been paid, try these tricks:

a) Lost/Stolen Trick 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

b) $1 Trick

1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to poay $1 >> logout

2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.