cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SInce Public Mobile is not helpful at all do you think I can reach out to Telus for support?

twl881
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im faced with a situation where I happened to lose my credit card and had to cancel it right before the payment date of my monthly plan. Its cancelled but Public Mobile is still attempting to charge my credit card that is cancelled. They suspended my account and i cannot use my phone anymore to make calls or text. I tried to make a payment by calling *611 but they say" Sorry but this service is not available". I tried to message them directly and no one responded back to me. 

I need them to help me change my credit card information so i can make my payment for October and resume my services (or proabbly leave angrily for another company) and move on with my life. 

Do you think I can reach out to Telus??? 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Further to getting a voucher...they're not just at cell stores. Just about any place that sells gift cards and such will likely be able to look in the little pinpad terminal and find Public Mobile. Denominations might be odd but just get what you need to cover your plan cost and use the self-serve or 611 to top up.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nope. You will need to play the waiting game like all other members. Or as suggested above, buy a voucher.

dumbdobie1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can buy a voucher locally and apply the credit onto your account online.

Lots of stores have them, try Walmart, Wow Mobile, London Drugs etc. Hope that helps.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

So 611 does not connect at all?

Why can't you loginto selfserve?

Have you tried the password reset?

When did you message the mods? They are replying in 72+ hours.

To answer your question I would say no not possible.

aip0401
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you tried contacting the Moderator team directly or tagging them to a message? Although PM is part of the TELUS family, any support is only offered through the forums. 

Need Help? Let's chat.