cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM cards

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Will they come back at $5 each anytime soon???

7 REPLIES 7

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I didnt knew that its back to regular price now. I was able to get one at the 5$ price and took about a week to get here. Before that I got 1 from ebay at around that price too. The ebay SIM I was able to activate without issue, and the other SIM I will use it whenever I got a prospective referral.

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

They are $5.00 on their amazon site now. it's the same seller that Public use to have listed as an alternative source to buy from. I have bought many from them. They are limited to 3 per customer right now. I can share you the link if you want

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 probably not, but keep an eye for announcement section. Also some stores can run promotions for free Sim cards.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fdrcamb519 

Some Walmart will give you a free SIM card if you activate by them.  Call and to confirm before going.  YMMV.

If you live in the west coast, sometime London Drug for free SIM with activation.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is hard to say when they maybe discounted.  Check the announcements section.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Public-Mobile-response-to-COVID...

There is currently an offer for 1GB add-on for $15.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 would stay away from EBay and Amazon, unless you are being very careful. If it looks too good to be true there, its probably a scam. When activating don't forget to use a referral code to get a $10 one time credit.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Probably not.

But if you sign up and use a refetal code you get a 10$ credit.

Check out eBay you might find  some cheaper ones or amazon.ca 

Need Help? Let's chat.