Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: SIM card

@cobraGT wrote:

It's a iPhone 6s+. It just says "no sim" 

@cobraGT 

Maybe try the SIM card in another phone. Helps determine whether hardware set up issue versus PM service problem.  

If PM service problem, you may need to contact moderator.  Might be account provision issue.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I appreciate your help. But I can't even log into my account. Do you think I should go back to Walmart and ask what the guy did wrong? 

Mayor / Maire

@cobraGT 

You could return to Walmart to see whether the guy can help, especially if you are not comfortable troubleshooting first.  But, Walmart reps are not Public mobile employees and may not be able to fix the problem.

Did you try the various suggestions as offered in previous thread?  Ie. rebooting phone, remove and re-inserting SIM card, etc

Only way to directly contact PM employee/moderator is via the ticketing system as described above.  

Yes I've tried restarting my phone. Reinserting the pin. I have my receipts and everything showing I purchased it. But it's like I'm not in the system 

Mayor / Maire

@cobraGT wrote:

Yes I've tried restarting my phone. Reinserting the pin. I have my receipts and everything showing I purchased it. But it's like I'm not in the system 

What does it say when you try to login your self-serve account?

If the Walmart guy activated in-store, then your online account has not been created yet.

You would need to register here to create your self-servce account: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/
but this also requires a working phone to receive the text message.

It says my email is invalid. What if I don't have a working phone? 

Mayor / Maire

@cobraGT 

@cobraGT wrote:

If your plan was not set up properly, you will need to contact moderator to help fix this issue.  Moderators are PM employees who can fix account/plan problems.  You will need to submit a ticket to get moderator help.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

I sent them a ticket. Thanks for your help 

Mayor / Maire

@cobraGT wrote:

Try to get your phone to work or make sure the SIM is faulty before contacting Moderators.

Did you try any of the suggestions mentioned?

Do you have another phone to try the SIM card?

I put in my old SIM card and the phone recognizes it. But this PM one isn't recognized.