Lisa2213
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a SIM card and trying to pay for the plan but not letting me 

4 REPLIES 4

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Lisa2213 wrote:

These are the cards accepted by Public Mobile.

When entering your card info, make sure everything (including name and address) matches exactly the same info your card provider has on file.

If you are having difficulty to pay with your card, you can also pay by these other methods

or use a service such as recharge.com (they charge a small fee).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lisa2213 wrote:

PM activation page: https://activate.publicmobile.ca

PM server does not handle session state well when you go back a page.  Always restart your browser and start over again if you went back a page.

If you got an error paying for your activation, wait at lease one hour before trying again.  Always restart browser. 

If there is a pending charge on your credit card online, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Going on what you said. I'm assuming that you are trying to activate a new SIM card and payment was refused. Was your credit card charged?  If it was,  you created an account with PM.  You have to contact a moderator.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one .

@Lisa2213 wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Is it an old sim card or a new sim card?

What is happening. More details please?

Need Help? Let's chat.