cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card agent

jukeboxgraduate
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wish to become an agent to sell Public Mobile Sim cards - is there an email address or phone contact anywhere please?

Sorted now thank youeveryone.

5 REPLIES 5

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@jukeboxgraduate wrote:

I wish to become an agent to sell Public Mobile Sim cards - is there an email address or phone contact anywhere please?

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Lol, moderators are here to fix account issues.  They don't look after product sales.

@will13am  Customers don't  look after product sales either Smiley Happyand since the moderators are Public Mobile employees they might be able to direct them to the correct source. So if I have a network connection issue I shouldn't contact the moderator because they are here to fix only account issues ?

I am not going to debate nit picky things with you.  You know full well what I mean about resolving account related issues. 

@will13am wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@jukeboxgraduate wrote:

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Lol, moderators are here to fix account issues.  They don't look after product sales.

@will13am  Customers don't  look after product sales either Smiley Happyand since the moderators are Public Mobile employees they might be able to direct them to the correct source. So if I have a network connection issue I shouldn't contact the moderator because they are here to fix only account issues ?

@geopublic wrote:

@jukeboxgraduate wrote:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jukeboxgraduate , why don't you take this discussion offline.  Contact Telus and see who looks after their product distribution channels.  I don't see anyone here having much to offer on leads. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jukeboxgraduate wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.