cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

SIM Card Locations

Does anyone know where I can buy the sim card in Winnipeg? 

Mayor / Maire

Re: SIM Card Locations

@vasilicaj wrote:

Walmart, London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some (not all) Koodo outlets - will all sell you a SIM. Some stores can do activations otherwise you do it online. There are no Public Mobile stores. You can order a SIM from them online though and wait for it in the mail.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

In walmart and wow mobile shop in a mail center... @vasilicaj. It's pretty easy to find one Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@z10user4 @Lieux Do you know for sure that all of these locations will carry the SIM card? I don't want to go to the location and they do not have the sim. Did you buy the sim in winnipeg

Mayor / Maire

@vasilicaj wrote:

@z10user4 @Lieux Do you know for sure that all of these locations will carry the SIM card? I don't want to go to the location and they do not have the sim. Did you buy the sim in winnipe

Those are the stores that sell PM SIM's. Some may require activation in store which really shouldn't be allowed. So you just go in and ask for a replacement and don't get into a conversation.

Can't guarantee anything about stock.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

For sure you can phone to those places and ask..I did it @vasilicaj

@z10user4 wrote:

@vasilicaj wrote:

Walmart, London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some (not all) Koodo outlets - will all sell you a SIM. Some stores can do activations otherwise you do it online. There are no Public Mobile stores. You can order a SIM from them online though and wait for it in the mail.

Of the stores listed above, Wal-Mart and the Mobile Shop have been advertised as 'some' locations.  The others I've not heard or read (that I recall) a limitation.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I find that the london drugs is never really busy and has sim cards. They are also the best at the advertisements for public mobile, it's scattered all over the electronics department. Not sure about winnipeg though but it should be same across all the stores. WOW wouldn't even activate for me and told me to go to london drugs. Walmart I find is hit and miss, it's like they don't train their mobile staff properly.