cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM CARD FOR SALE - NO ISSUES

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hello, my father passed away and has a sim under fall promo plan 12 GB). Activated, calling, text and data with zero problems. There are two months left. If interested and live in metro Edmonton area, it is available. (I live in Sherwood Park.)
8 REPLIES 8

Subbanator96
Good to hear @KK, glad it went smoothly 🙂

I don't know why they are separate or the intended use.

I operated my account a couple of months with differing addresses before requesting the Profile address be changed. Perhaps it would allow functionality similar to my UK provider that allows one to change account email address for service but user name can NEVER be changed. It's just a functionality that's not really used by PM (yet). 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for the clarification,  

I knew there was mod assistance required at some point.  @Luddite what happens if I change account username and password but not  the one the mods need to change?

• where does the lost password email go to?  
  • what is the mod changed email address used for?

@mimmo wrote:

@KK Sorry about your loss.  there was a thread with several people asking to take over promo plans here (link fixed)

just remember you will need to ask the mods to change the account email address. that can only be done by mods.

@mimmo FYI: anyone can change their account username (email address), and account password, at any time; necessary links are under My Profile.

You are correct, though, that moderator assistance is required to convert the old Profile email address to the new username. 

Have a great day.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

KK
Thank you. I have found an interested party at this time.

Subbanator96
Hi @KK sorry for your loss. I saw another thread looking for a SIM card so I posted a link to this one there and told them they can contact you. Hope it all gets worked out soon.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KK Sorry about your loss.  there was a thread with several people asking to take over promo plans here (link fixed)

just remember you will need to ask the mods to change the account email address. that can only be done by mods.

KK
Hello, my father passed away and has a sim under fall promo plan 12 GB). Activated, calling, text and data with zero problems. There are two months left. If interested and live in metro Edmonton area, it is available. (I live in Sherwood Park.)
Need Help? Let's chat.