Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERVICE SUSPENDED - ACCOUNT PAID UP

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle
REPOSTED FOR VISIBILITY >> please feel free to copy and repost as needed

Something has triggered a significant accounting system glitch. Some, not all, accounts are being suspended even though paid up. A queue seems to be building so please plan for at least a day without service.

There is NOTHING you can do to fix this. Therefore, join the queue so your account can be repaired at the earliest time by clicking this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. Put "SERVICE DOWN" in the subject line.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Hang in there; like Trump, this too shall pass. 🙏  

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
24 REPLIES 24

D_Sam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't think the Mods worked on the weekend (didn't I rad that somewhere?), I followed the directions from PM to add money to my account although I knew I was paid for 3 months - because I just needed my services back. Over-paying did the job. I then messaged a Mod to ask about the billing, and he responded same day and fixed my payments kind of - the PM billing and transaction accounting is awful. Confusing, and a little frustrating, but ultimately OK. Thanks.

Tina111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you i will .they refunded one or two days worth?im guessing.?

henrylam501

Message the mods, the y were very responsive and they applied a refund to my account so net effect theres a balance on my account. 

ryanwoo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I work in IT too and understand all of these glitches are caused by IT as well (bad programs) 🙂

Tina111
Ask for a refund or it will be rolledover your next renewal date

Stickyjonz
Anyone figure out what happened, yet?

Tell us as soon as you find out.

Kinda want to know how often this "glitch" will keep happening...

dood
I was in the same situation today but as of 4:00pm today my service is back up. PM is fixing the issue, hold on there.

I

Tiffiny
I've experienced both...

henrylam501

Thanks for the update.

Now my question is, I had to pay for another 3 months to reactivate my account. All said and done, my account page says my next payment is in November, problem is I only signed up in early August so essentially I have pre-paid for 6 months. So, will I get a refund for the extra payment or my account status be updated to reflected the addtional payment?

Thanks

Henry

Tiffiny
That's me. Sent a pm. Super annoying and not acceptable when you run a business. How do you explain this to customers and tenants....

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anhtuanco wrote:

Would you be able to give a rough timeline of: when your account was suspended, what time you messaged the mods, and what time your service was restored? It'd be great to know what type of wait I can expect.

Noticed that it had been suspended around 9:30 AM EST (although I'm sure it was likely before that, sometime between midnight and then, the system usually does things in batches between the hours of midnight to 8 am) and sent a message to the moderator team shortly after that time. Service was fully restored around 2:30 PM EST.

Stickyjonz
Anyone who has their service back, how long did you wait?

Tina111
So its public mobie that has a problem? My service is suspended too!!!!

Anhtuanco

Would you be able to give a rough timeline of: when your account was suspended, what time you messaged the mods, and what time your service was restored? It'd be great to know what type of wait I can expect.

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just wanted to say that my service has been restored, so I can attest that the moderator team are working through the issue. 

ickafry
i agree! Hopefully PM mods will still pay attention to messages sent a few hours ago despite of not putting SERVICE DOWN as a subject line.

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No worries guys, the subject you enter makes absolutely no difference, we don't filter anyone out 🙂

We answer EVERYONE on a first come first served basis, regardless of if their account is suspended, if they just want to get their self-serve password reset or if they just have a quick question about our plans. 

Your place in the queue doesn't change 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Stickyjonz
Putting "SERVICE DOWN" in the subject line was NOT told to us 3 hours ago. This had better not change my place in the queue

R47
That's good to hear it's getting fixed. I understand this must be a ton of work for you guys right now, thank you for working to get everything back to normal!

gordanalikic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already sent a private message to mod about this same problem, but didn't put "SERVICE DOWN" in subject. Are the mods going to filter messages based on subject? Am I out of that queue?

Adam345
Thank you Marie! I work in IT and understand how difficult it can be to remedy problems.

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@R47

We've been working on this all day, I can confirm that it has been fixed for tons of people by now. 

I know it can be hard for you to tell or believe us when we say that, but we are working extremely hard to get everyone back up and running as soon as possible. 

We're not making anyone wait on purpose and we're not ignoring any of you either. 

Thanks everyone for your patience, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

R47
I wonder if this issue has been fixed by the mods for anyone yet

Adam345
Thank you for the update! I hope this issue is resolved quickly.
Need Help? Let's chat.