cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roll call - those with incomplete ports

jdf580
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been waiting since November 9th for assistance from public mobile. How bout you?

16 REPLIES 16

Dantastic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been waiting since Nov. 19th and I'm already frustrated. Then I see you guys been waiting since the 8th or 9th...

God help us.

Bender

November 8 here. At the roughly 2 week point so I've decided to switch up my tactics from polite and patient to polite yet messaging every few hours to every outlet of communication PM has until this is resolved.

I get them being busy but I see people who waited 2 days on a port getting it resolved by mods...I can't even get them to look at a message I sent a week ago.

Spirits are high though...hanging in there hoping this all gets resolved soon.

fch
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Nov 17 for me. I have put in a request to Mod's to port over number from Koodo Prepaid as the system does not allow Porting of Koodo Prepaid number.

I am looking at other options to port the number myself. One being purchase a fido Prepaid Sim for $10, then active a prepaid plan for $15 and then port the number from Koodo Prepaid to fido and then from fido to public mobile. I either wait for Mod's forever or spend $25 and move over the number myself. Still debating... will give them couple of days. If no luck then I will pursue this option.

doucanada

No 19th for me, no reply to any of my emails.

seltaeb1956

a week here

levell
November 18th extremely disappointed. I've been without my number for 3 days and it's been rough. PMd two mods and tweeted at them. They replied to a couple of people but not me.

Maharg15
Nov 19th here, messaged 5 mods so far no response. I wonder how long this should take. Anyone want to bet on long it will take?

marta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Monday Nov 14 via email form

mercurystar

@lychee I asked about re-porting in the forums yesterday, it wasn't recommended, so I guess we are stuck waiting

lychee

I'm still waiting for any sign from a mod as well. PM sent but no answer. It's really disappointing. I'm tempted to redo the porting process but afraid that that will make it worse. As a newcomer from another provider, this makes me seriously lose confidence in PublicMobile.

mercurystar

Nov 17th, I've sumitted a support request, messaged a mod and tweeted about it, no acknowledgement so far.  I'm trying very hard to be patient but seeing all these other people making a huge stink in the forums and getting their issues resolved is not helping at all 😞

irex

November 17th here.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

there are a bunch of other threads like this, might want to look them up.

ajanda
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nov 17 for a friend that is moving from Chat-R. Im pretty sure they put the wrong Account # by 2 digits. Chat-R customer service rep gave the wrong account number. Smiley Sad

obesechipmunk

Nov. 13 for me. I got a reply on the 18th asking me for my PM SIM #, which I replied to. Haven't gotten a response to that yet.

TheBlue

November 20th for me.

Would love to get this done and over with.... Please help Public Mobile!

Need Help? Let's chat.