cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming add ons not activated

ltalis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Purchased add-ons for roaming data and phone calls but nothing works. Please help!
8 REPLIES 8

@ltalis good to hear about that

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Thanks for the update 🙂

ltalis
Thanks everyone. All is functional. Love this community!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Italis,

I've just checked on your account and the roaming add-on is active. Make sure that you've enabled roaming on your phone and that you're connected to AT&T !

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

First thing did you follow the two steps to adding it. It asks for payment the first time then you gotta go back and add it again after payment has gone through. You can also check this easily by going to plans and add-ons and seeing if it is in your add-on section. If you did this and the add-one were there then did you turn on data roaming when you crossed the border and manually select a carrier such as AT&T or T-Mobile (I would chose AT&T they have better coverage) 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If all else fails, send a private message to a moderator.  They should be able to help fix whatever is the problem.

@ltalis

did the add on appear on the self serve account by anychance. If it is it should have kicked in once you hit US towers.

Also did you manuelly select AT&T roaming in your phone?

ltalis
I'm in the US btw
Need Help? Let's chat.