cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey guys! just became a great citizen with 35 posts apparently. Wonder how I came to this point?

13 REPLIES 13

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I didnt even notice my ranking before I'm a great citizen too!

@AE_Collector 

Try frosted flakes for breakfast according to Tony the tiger they make you feel GREAT!!

@rhbcc 

From what I've read its time, bravos and solutions combined will lift you from one badge level to the next.

@mpcdesign 

I am hoping for “exceptionally good” next. Not wanting to push it. Had a good lunch!

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector, you know, they say NOT to skip breakfast. Maybe, if you had breakfast, you would feel Great. Awesome. Exceptionally good. 

@rhbcc, congratulations on the badges. To be honest with you,  a useless thing I think, but, it's a great community builder. to make newbies feel loved and honoured. I mean if we are truly Mayors, shouldn't our bank accounts reflect that?

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rhbcc 

Congrats on reaching great citizens. It is really only for show for the level of involvement that does not affect the community rewards in any way. 

The highest you can get is Mayor which I am slowly working on getting to. Once that day comes I will feel accomplished. Then maybe Public Mobile will Hire me. I have been promoting non-stop 😂😂😂

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@rhbcc way to go! Congrats on your achievement. Badges are only a nice thing here for self-esteem I guess.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations on the badge @rhbcc . Keep it up. 

@will13am wrote:

Badges are generally e-trinkets.  Makes members feel great.  

My badges must not be working....I only feel good. How do I contact the moderators about that please?

AE_Collector

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Badges are generally e-trinkets.  Makes members feel great.  

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@rhbcc the level of your tag is based on time and involvement. As you hit that threshold you will level up. Good to hear you are getting involved have a great day!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @rhbcc  a combination of posts, board presence, bravos and time since you registered. Go t you here in comparisons, @Naepalm got to Great citizen in around 2 weeks? 😁

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@rhbcc 

Nobody really knows the exact formula for rewarding of badges.  Combination of number of posts, time being a PM forum member, etc.  

Saying that though, the badge does not mean anything.  Does not affect the monthly community rewards. 

Need Help? Let's chat.